Tandoori Curry Spice Pot Masala (Medium)
This product is currently sold out.
These Tandoori Masala Spice Pots are super versatile. The tangy tandoori spice blend pairs perfectly with chicken, prawns or vegetables.
An authentic Indian spice traditionally used in Northern Indian, Pakistani and Afghan cooking.
This funky little pot contains 11 different spices, so you don’t have to waste space and money by buying loads of different spices that often go stale and take up loads of room in your cupboard!
Spice Pots Tandoori Masala powder blend is medium in heat - here are some quick and easy dinner ideas that you can make with our little Spice Pot:
Chicken Tikka Masala or Cauliflower Tikka Masala or Tandoori Masala Vegetable and Lentil Curry or Marinated Prawn Skewers or Slow Cooker Chicken Curry or Marinated Chicken Skewers
For a dairy free option, you can use with almond milk or use with a little oil as a rub.
Makes a fabulous present to take to a dinner party, or for a student or a stocking filler!
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Heat: Medium but very flavoursome
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a healthy diet and low fat curry option
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli powder, black pepper, cinnamon, fenugreek, cardamom, cloves, ginger powder, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Your store cupboard essential
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- 100% Recyclable Tins
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you’ll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!