Korma Curry Spice Pot (Mild)
This product is currently sold out.
Spice Pots mild Korma curry powder is a perfectly blended dry Indian spice blend to make simple and easy curry recipes.
The Korma blend is full of flavour if you would like more heat then simply add a chilli. These are some of the quick and easy meals that you can make with this little Spice Pot:
Chicken Korma Curry, Vegetable Korma Stir Fry, Korma Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup or Korma Coronation Chicken. Korma Daal,Korma Stir Fry, Pea and Potato Samosas, Mini Coronation Chicken Pies
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Heat: Mild but very flavoursome
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Korma Ingredients: coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, black pepper and cardamom
- A low FODMAP curry powder
- Your store cupboard essential
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- 100% Recyclable Tins
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you’ll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!