Goan Curry Spice Pot (Hot)
This product is currently sold out.
The Goan curry powder is a spicy, perfectly blended dry Indian spice to make delicious and simple spicy food.
This spice blend is the spiciest in the range and great for making a hot curry and it’s also award winning! (Simply use less though if you don’t like spicy food). Use this authentic Indian spice with meat, poultry, vegetables or pulses to make simple curries and quick recipes. You can also use these Indian spices to season or to marinade by adding to yoghurt.
The Goan Spice Pot contains 10 spices, so you don’t have to waste space and money by buying loads of different spices that often go stale and take up loads of room in your cupboard!
Make a Spicy Beef Curry, Spicy Chickpea Curry, spicy Goan Fish Curry, or a spicy chicken curry. Try a Simple Daal or Satay Sauce which is so delicious over chicken, pork or vegetables. You can also use the spice pot to season samosas, soups and salads.
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Heat: Hot (but use less spice if you prefer it milder)
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Goan Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, fennel, cloves, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom
- A low FODMAP curry powder
- Your store cupboard essential
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- 100% Recyclable Tins
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and easy recipes you’ll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!