Bhuna Curry Spice Pot (Medium)
This product is currently sold out.
Spice Pots Bhuna curry powder is a perfectly blended dry Indian spice blend, with a beautiful balance of flavour and spice. If you love a Chicken or Lamb Bhuna, this is the blend for you.
This bhuna spice blend contains 6 authentic Indian spices, so you don’t have to waste space and money by buying lots of different spices that often go stale and take up space in your cupboard!
Spice Pots Bhuna blend is medium in heat - here are some of delicious dishes that you can make with this little Spice Pot
Lamb Bhuna, Chicken Bhuna or a Bhuna Butter Chicken. Delicious served with Mint and Coriander Raita. Or use to season lamb burgers, bean burgers, make a satay sauce, add to samosas for seasoning or a create a Vegetable Bhuna.
Bhuna is a style of curry from Northern India where it is cooked to the point of the sauce clinging to the meat. The team at Spice Pot have invented lots of recipes to use with their Bhuna Spice Pot - you won't find a Bhuna Butter Chicken in India for example - this is a Spice Pots invention!
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Heat: Medium (but use less if you don’t like it too spicy)
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, fennel, fenugreek, chilli.
- A low FODMAP curry powder
- Your store cupboard essential
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- 100% Recyclable Tins
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time.
Spice pots are based in East Lothian.